Tuesday 18 June 2013

Happy mail!

I just HAVE to show you what dear Rosie from Rosie's Bastelwelt sent me as a surprise:



Isn't that a lot of wonderful Steampunkery? Each peace is even more brilliant than the one before... I LOVE the altered tin, the card, the altered playing card and the white tag!!! I already admired them when she first posted them with her blog, but now they are all mine! I hardly can believe it - lucky me!!!

Thank you so much, dear Rosie, for surprising me with all this great stuff! You do Steampunk sooo very well and you really put a big, big smile on my face, that will return each time I look at your awesome makes in the future! (I have put the lovely altered tin on my writing desk, so I see it every time I write my posts or check mails ;):

Big hug,

Claudia xxx

5 comments:

  1. Deine Freude ist meine Freude, liebe Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für geniale Rosie- Werke!
    Na da kann ich Deine Freude absolut verstehen.
    Sie ist sooooooooo talentiert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastische Post! Die Freude kann ich vollkommen nachempfinden.(:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cards did your receive Claudia...enjoy!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic package of amazing projects!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx