Friday 16 January 2015

DecoArt Time!

Servus!

As I hadn't had any coffee by now I will keep this rather short *lol

There's a new tutorial I have done for you over at the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog. And as my English skills (or thinking ability in general?) seem to have left me for the moment I just share this quick sneak peek with you to (hopefully) make you curious enough to hop over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog.





Just click the badge to get to the blog and tutorial! I hope you'll like this one!


http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog/project/221/whos_that_girl_art_journal_card


Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia xxx

10 comments:

  1. Just popped across, GORGEOUS!! love the results you've acheived. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Off I go to check it out. Have a great weekend Claudia! until next time, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been for a closer look and it's fabulous! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sieht echt spannend aus, bin schon unterwegs :-) Schönes Wochenende Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Claudia such fabulous colours
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shining colours and I love the textures! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt cool Claudia! Mir gefällt der grungy look und die Farben sind einfach genial!

    Gaby xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You amaze me every-time Claudia!! Can I come play art with you at your house? heehee xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, Claudia!! Thank you for sharing your steps of how you layered everything together to create another stunning mini-masterpiece!! That's what these are and I REALLY want to incorporate more paints into my projects, too :) You give me the confidence that I could make something like this, too!! :) Just Love It!! XOXO-Shari (I may have some DecoArt paints...I need to go look at my stash right now!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Claudia
    Love the colours and fabulous textures, love how you have used the Chalk paint too
    Great tutorial as always

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx