Wednesday 8 April 2015

Struggling with a creative bloc?

We all have to go through these annoying times of a creative bloc every now and then and sometimes it really feels as if one might never come up with a new idea for a creative project again (which can be rather intimidating and frustrating).

Over at Our Creative Corner I offer a fun and playful way on how to overcome a creative bloc and create this art journal page:



Curious? Great! Just hop over to Our Creative Corner to find out about today's artful journey I am taking you on. Hope to see you soon! Maybe you will also decide to play along with our actual challenge ;) My teamies have created some fab inspirational projects for you. So make sure you check those out too!

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hello Claudia
    I love this page.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this Claudia...have you really found the cure for the creative block? I hope so, I sure could use it!! lol hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also da kann ich mir nur anschließen, wenn du ein Geheimrezept ;-) hast, dann ist das bestimmt eine Menge wert bzw. unbezahlbar, besonders, wenn ich mir das tolle Endergebnis anschaue, fröhlich frische Farben und Texturen, eine super gelungene Mixed Media Collage!! LG Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Claudia for the great project idea. My grand-kids and I had fun following along. Come by my blog and see the creations they made. xxxx Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page Claudia!! Wish we had more sun to follow!! heehee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a GREAT AJ page, Claudia! I love the colors of paint that you used and all of the fun layers of stenciling and tape and doodling that you added!! I'm not a doodler or handwriter on my projects either, but that's what an art journal is for, right? Figuring things like this out :) :) Fabulous steps--You've got me motivated, Claudia! I'm going on day 4 of migraine related no mojo, so this AJ page is the perfect catalyst for telling this headache to go away--I'm going to go crafting!! Thank You, Claudia!! XOXO-Shari (you feel better, too!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow eine klasse gestaltete Seite liebe Claudia, da gibts viel zu sehen und Alles fügt sich zu einem harmonischen Ganzen. Kunstvoll und kreativ,super gemacht!
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Claudia! Great ource. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kann mich den anderen nur anschließen!!!! Sieht wirklich fantastisch aus!!!!

    LG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx