Sunday 25 December 2016

ECD 2016 - A Year in Review at Emerald Creek Dares

Servus, hi and salut!

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas - or rather have enjoyed one by the time you are reading this as I suppose you would not spend the 25th round crafty blogland at all... ;)

My wonderful boss, Kim, and me are doing our reviews on our DT projects for this year's Emerald Creek Dares today and I would love to invite you over to the Emerald Creek Dares Blog. The whole team are doing their reviews during these days and will be providing you with a lot of inspiration and links to blog posts with step by steps!  Katelyn has already done her share - so make sure you check out her projects list too!


I have done a collage of the projects I have picked among my sixteen projects as an Emerald Creek DT member so far:



If you go to the challenge blog you will find the link list to all the according posts on my blog. Just click HERE to get there.

Happy holidays! 
Claudia
xxx





1 comment:

  1. A fabulous collection! Let's have a visit! Merry Christmas to you too, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx