Monday 10 July 2017

Sun, Sea & Sand

...is the title of today's project that I am sharing over at the Calico Craft Parts blog. It's only "sun" and sand from sandpits over here as the sea is too far away, but we have our beautiful Austrian lakes instead and I am fine with that too (even though I miss that I cannot walk along a sandy beach and collect shells there...but hey - you can't have it all...lol).



These are the single pieces and some of the products I used to create my "Sun, Sea & Sand" project (isn't that beach hut shrine kit just genius?). If you want to find out what the finished project looks like you simply have to click HERE to get to the Calico Craft Parts Blog.

Hope to sea...erm...see you over there!
Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I just adore this gorgeous summertime project Claudia, beautifully conceived and created xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx